Friday, April 15, 2011

Great Week of School

Life in general is going well. School though is going surprisingly well though. I am taking a business Law class and a Computer Information System's class; neither of which I know a ton about. I do know a little from work, but not the in depth stuff. So far though I'm doing awesome in my classes. Now it may be that the basic stuff I know is what would be covered in the first few chapters - but it sure sets me up nice for the rest of the quarter. What I've really been thinking a lot about though is how hard a time I have relating to my teachers this quarter. Last quarter wasn't too bad. I didn't have to read to much into what teachers meant or said. This quarter though so much of what they say seems off topic and beating around the bush. My business law class for example rarely gives a concrete answer to a question. Part of that I think is the topic - because there is obviously two sides to every argument - but once something has been decided the precedent is there and that's what he should go on as fact right? This is long and boring enough - I just hadn't written in a while and wanted to rant a little - so I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment