Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beginning down the Road

I’ve now had at least one of all my classes. I am feeling pretty good about it. The Professors are very straight forward from what I can tell. It’ll be more work than I’ve ever done but not more than I’ll be doing in coming quarters. I have 62 pages for English to read before Monday – at first I thought that sounded like a lot – but I’m already on page 15 so I’m doing well.
I think I will enjoy my Weight Training class the most – and hopefully I’ll get a lot out of it. My College Success has helped in one way already – I can spell Success now. Small achievements are the best I say because it takes those to make something big happen.
I’m really excited about my English class and really worried at the same time. I am worried that I may be in over my head. I’ve never considered that a strong point and so I fear that I’ll have to either put in a lot of work to get good grades – or I’ll get too frustrated and give up. I can’t do that this time. I shouldn’t have done it in the past but I did and now I am where I am.
I am pretty tired though. I don’t feel that I’m staying up way to late – it’s just that I have to be up by about 6am to get ready and be sure to make it to school on time. Since I don’t get off work till 9 it make for a late night considering when I get up. I do think the weight training class will help though to get me more energy. At least that’s the theory.
For now though and I do mean right now – I’m going to bow my head for a little nap. I’ve been enjoying doing that during lunch the past couple days. Maybe I’ll have to blog about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment