Monday, January 10, 2011

Staying on top of it

I am feeling so good right now. I had a paper due today for English. It was only two pages – but it was based on 62 pages of reading. I got it done last night and felt really good about it. Then today during lunch I finished up two more assignments that are due tomorrow. I don’t technically have to study tonight – but I have to start preparing and planning for my first essay. The draft is due on Friday. I’m really excited about it.
I’m mostly excited that I feel that I’m staying ahead of the game. I don’t feel that there are even minor things that are falling behind yet. I know it’s only one week into it but I’ve got to start somewhere.
Sonya has been so great about taking care of things. She really has been amazing and so helpful already. I even had her read an essay to me last night so that we were spending time together and then we talked about it a little. I haven’t felt that I’ve neglected my family and that’s mainly because of her. She has stayed positive and it looks like she’s actually getting more positive as the time goes on instead of getting frustrated. (Frustrated at the boys is a different story)
I’m really starting to feel that I can really do this. I was worried for quite a bit last week. Scared of what I got myself into – but I’m starting to become a believer in myself – and isn’t that a main point of college?

No comments:

Post a Comment